POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is it real...? : Re: Is it real...? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it real...?
From: Hugo
Date: 14 Oct 2001 06:50:05
Message: <3bc96ddd$1@news.povray.org>
Just like to add that in schools, they learn not to model anything that
won't be visible or important in the scene / animation they are working at..
In Hollywood, they model what they are asked to model, sometimes one half of
an object and not the other, if it's not going to be used.. And they use
*any* tricks that work.. But it's a matter of purpose.. Art for joy, art as
learning curve, art for money.. I think it's good to try all 3 ways of
working..

Hugo